3 2 1
Finished in crisp, clean lines and free-flowing over a dual level, this brick home offers a family sanctum of irresistible appeal. Set in a well-regarded pocket amongst other new homes, it displays a strongly functional interior layout with flexible dual living areas and a contemporary kitchen/dining zone. To the rear, glass doors slide open to the alfresco patio and fenced yard. Fresh, easy-care finishes, split-system air-conditioning and built-in robes throughout take every modern comfort into account, in an exceptionally accessible locale only two blocks from Aldi Supermarket and Mount Hutton Public School, with Lake Macquarie Fair a quick two minute drive away.
- Short walk to Aldi, the local public school, new parklands and cafe
- Near new, easycare and encompassing a well-considered modern design
- Chic open plan entrance and an abundance of natural light throughout
- Practical neutral tiled flooring, carpet to upper level living spaces
- Sleek stone kitchen with s/steel appliances and gas cooking, ground floor powder room
- Master bedroom boasts a sparkling ensuite, WIR and double doors to a princess balcony
- Set in a peaceful, family-oriented pocket of a burgeoning suburb
Please Note: All information in the document has been obtained from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations. Floorplan areas and direction of North are a guide and approximate only. Site layout is for illustration only and is 'Not a Survey Plan'.