2 1 1
This beautifully presented home, set in a premium ‘Hamptons’ style development, offers a relaxed peaceful lifestyle in a chic and stylish setting. Featuring a highly-considered layout with a dedicated entry way, privately set bedrooms, and open-plan central living extended by a private courtyard, it benefits from modern finishes and a wonderful sense of flow. Moments to the Waratah Shopping Village and a major link road leading directly to the CBD, this is an ideal opportunity for first home buyers, downsizers or investors in search of convenience and stylish livability.
- Generous open plan living and dining connecting to a peaceful rear courtyard
- Kitchen features sleek stone surfaces and reputable Euromaid appliances
- Generous bedrooms, set away from each other and boasting built-in wardrobes
- Stylish bathroom has a contemporary finish, a second wc is located in the laundry
- Quality fixtures/fittings throughout including ducted air-conditioning
- Automatic single lock-up garage with internal access
- A central location on the city fringe with daily essentials nearby
Strata: Approximately $408 per quarter
Council Rates: Approximately $1128 per annum
Water Rates: Approximately $879 per annum
Please Note: All information in the document has been obtained from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations. Floorplan areas and direction of North are a guide and approximate only. Site layout is for illustration only and is 'Not a Survey Plan'.
2 1 1
Property Type - Villa
Built in Robes