4 2 3
Tucked behind a charming picket fence and tastefully updated to seamlessly blend timeless elegance with modern day comforts, this gorgeous residence flaunts fresh interiors bursting with charisma and style. Drawing inspiration from the modern desire of effortless indoor/outdoor flow, it opens at the rear to embrace a sunny backyard that’s highlighted by two separate alfresco options, while indoors features four beautifully appointed bedrooms, two bathrooms and distinct living and dining areas. In terms of location, families with a shared love of adventure will adore its close proximity to Dudley and Redhead Beaches, Glenrock Reserve and Fernleigh Track, with well-regarded schools, village shops and leafy parks all nearby.
- Classic Californian bungalow located in a coastal lifestyle setting
- Four lovely bedrooms, all appointed with built-in/walk-in robes
- Character rich living and dining areas add a distinctive charm to the home
- Attractive timber island kitchen with a glorious leadlight feature window
- Polished boards, soft carpet and a fresh neutral colour scheme deliver a welcoming vibe
- Rear patio, paved alfresco retreat and lawned backyard are ideal for entertaining
- Two bathrooms, main boasting a claw-foot tub and separate shower
- Double garage plus rear shed; split-system a/c; ceiling fans; plantation shutters
- Superb coastal address, indulge in the vibrant beachside culture this loved suburb delivers
Please Note: All information in the document has been obtained from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations. Floorplan areas and direction of North are a guide and approximate only. Site layout is for illustration only and is 'Not a Survey Plan'.