3 1 2
The very essence of relaxed family living is delivered in a stylish lifestyle package with this beautifully presented home. Smartly enhanced in a way that blends its traditional personality with a modern design, it offers fresh and bright spaces that are ideal for a comfortable family lifestyle. High-set to capture a sweep of panoramic views across surrounding districts, its fluid upper-level layout reveals three bedrooms and generous L-shaped living zones with a charming spiral staircase leading downstairs to a cool teenagers retreat and double garage. Built to stand the test of time, this handsome haven is positioned for total ease of everyday living just minutes from Brickworks Park and the shopping districts of Wallsend, Jesmond and Elermore Vale.
- Beautifully positioned in a convenient, yet whisper-quiet cul de sac
- Light, airy living spaces highlighted by polished floorboards and crisp white tones
- Practical kitchen appointed with dishwasher and flooded with natural light
- Rear entertainer’s deck at the base of a fully retained yard, plus front balcony
- Three restful bedrooms positioned off a central hallway; full bathroom with separate w/c
- Downstairs retreat is perfect for teens, guests or perhaps a private home office
- Double garage with convenient internal access
- Split-system air-conditioning for seasonal comfort
- Zoned for Wallsend Public School and Callaghan College Jesmond Campus
Council Rates: Approximately $1660 per annum
Water Rates: Approximately $670 per annum
Please Note: All information in the document has been obtained from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations. Floorplan areas and direction of North are a guide and approximate only. Site layout is for illustration only and is 'Not a Survey Plan'.